Join One World Baroque for Into the Light, an intimate series of expert talks, informal socials, and rousing Messiah Sing-Along sessions that are taking place as part of our Messiah Reimagined Project with the London Handel Festival.
Into the Light participants access the full parts 2 and 3 of our Messiah Reimagined Project:
Part 2: Into the Light - Chats & Sing-Alongs, October/November - Wednesdays
- Live weekly Cantor Chats with world-leading early music performers, directors, and scholars, including conductor Nicholas McGegan, baritone Mel Braun, and Looee Arreak, Inuit soprano featured in the Canadian film Messiah/Complex
- Informal Kaffee und Kuchen Socials, followed by
- Weekly Messiah Sing-Along sessions featuring new choral movements each week (Singers cover all choral movements over the course of the Into the Light Sing-Alongs)
- All recorded to access at your leisure
Part 3: Performance from London - Live session time TBC, Concert Dec 10
- Live interviews with director Laurence Cummings, soloists, and members of the London Handel Orchestra
- Viewing the live broadcast performance of Messiah from St John's Smith Square in London, with video elements interspersed with the live in-person concert, as a participant member of One World Baroque
- One World Baroque Cast Party
All are welcome!